Campaign Overview Pie chart colours not matching the figures colours

On the campaign overview we’re seeing the Open rate segment of the pie chart coloured the same as the figure for % hard bounce.
pie chart

@HKTtech, welcome to the community portal and congrats for your first post!

Yes, we are aware about the problem and it’s going to be fixed in one of the coming updates. The next planned release is v4.11.2 but I’m not sure if we can fix it in this coming release. We will do our best and keep you updated here.

Open file : \data\config.inc.php
Search for line that starts: DEFINE('CHART_COLORS'
Replace whole line with : define('CHART_COLORS', '0176CC,FF9701,259E01,ed2a1b,E434FA');

Open file: \templates\weefive\desktop\user\campaign_overview.php
Find section (line 110-112):
<span class="data big" id="open-ratio"><?php echo $OpenedRatio; ?>%</span> <span class="data-label"><?php InterfaceLanguage('Screen', '0726', false, '', false, true); ?></span><br />
<span class="data big" id="not-opened-ratio" style="color:#259E01"><?php echo $NotOpenedRatio; ?>%</span> <span class="data-label"><?php InterfaceLanguage('Screen', '0885', false, '', false, true); ?></span><br />
<span class="data big" id="bounce-ratio" style="color:#FF9701"><?php echo $BouncedRatio; ?>%</span> <span class="data-label"><?php InterfaceLanguage('Screen', '1113', false, '', false, true); ?></span><br />

Replace with:
<span class="data big" id="open-ratio"><?php echo $OpenedRatio; ?>%</span> <span class="data-label"><?php InterfaceLanguage('Screen', '0726', false, '', false, true); ?></span><br />
<span class="data big" id="not-opened-ratio"><?php echo $NotOpenedRatio; ?>%</span> <span class="data-label"><?php InterfaceLanguage('Screen', '0885', false, '', false, true); ?></span><br />
<span class="data big" id="bounce-ratio"><?php echo $BouncedRatio; ?>%</span> <span class="data-label"><?php InterfaceLanguage('Screen', '1113', false, '', false, true); ?></span><br />

Open file: \templates\weefive\styles\ui.css
Add at the bottom:
#open-ratio { color: #259E01; }
#not-opened-ratio { color:#FF9701; }
#bounce-ratio { color:#ed2a1b; }

That will set the colors to green for opened, yellow for not opened and red for hard bounced.

Edit: I should point out this isn’t the most efficient way of doing it (to change the colors in the future, you need to edit two places - however I compile my CSS using the config variables so for me it’s not an issue…)

Infact, if you don’t mind in-lining your styles, you can actually skip the CSS file and replace the code with:
<span class="data big" id="open-ratio" style="color:#<?php echo CHART_COLORS[2]; ?>"><?php echo $OpenedRatio; ?>%</span> <span class="data-label"><?php InterfaceLanguage('Screen', '0726', false, '', false, true); ?></span><br />
<span class="data big" id="not-opened-ratio" style="color:#<?php echo CHART_COLORS[1]; ?>"><?php echo $NotOpenedRatio; ?>%</span> <span class="data-label"><?php InterfaceLanguage('Screen', '0885', false, '', false, true); ?></span><br />
<span class="data big" id="bounce-ratio" style="color:#<?php echo CHART_COLORS[3]; ?>"><?php echo $BouncedRatio; ?>%</span> <span class="data-label"><?php InterfaceLanguage('Screen', '1113', false, '', false, true); ?></span><br />

2 Likes