Bounce processing for Users with Delivery Server Setup

Hello @cemhurturk,

I wanted to check if there is a way to enable bounce processing for users who have a custom delivery server setup in the new version of Oempro - 4.9.1.

The issue which we are facing is as follows:

• We have set up custom delivery server and are using bounce.macroworld.in which is an alias for the primary domain (ecampaigns.in) on which oempro is installed.

• On the global settings, the bounce email address is defined alongwith the domain but there is no option to define an additional bounce domain.

• While the email is coming to the bounced id, the bounce email is not getting parsed and the bounce id is not suppressed by Oempro.

I would like to know if there is any solution to enable bounce id processing when delivery server feature is enabled for a user.

Relevant screenshots are enclosed and look forward to a resolution and update on the same.

Thanks,
Hriday Biyani

Hi Hriday,

Okay, so when I check your email headers, I see two return-path headers. This is not allowed according to RFC. There must be only one return-path header.

The one ends with @bounce.macroworld.in is inserted by Oempro. What about the other one (@mta.macroworld.in)? I guess your MTA has inserted that return-path address.

No matter if you’re using the delivery servers feature or not, the bounce processing module will monitor incoming bounce DSN emails. Therefore, there shouldn’t be any problem.

But soon, we will introduce a new feature for bounce processing, and you will be able to set multiple sources for bounce processing.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions/comments.